SANTA CRUZ, Calif. (KION) The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk began hosting drive-in movies in August, and it has released its lineup of movies that will be playing in October.
- The Lost Boys- Oct. 1 and 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Jumanji (2017)- Oct. 2 and 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Guardians of the Galaxy- Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Bad Boys for Life- Oct. 15 at 7 p.m.
- Captain Marvel- Oct. 16 and 17 at 7 p.m.
- It (2017)- Oct. 22 at 7 p.m.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas- Oct. 24 at 7 p.m.
- Halloween (2018)- Oct. 29 at 7 p.m.
- Hocus Pocus- Oct. 30 and 31 at 7 p.m.
The movies cost $25 per vehicle, and there is a limit of 120 vehicles. The boardwalk said visitors should stay home if they are sick and stay 6 feet away from each other. When outside of vehicles, guests are required to wear face coverings, but guests are told to stay in their vehicles unless using the restroom.
Open hatchbacks and open truck beds are allowed, but lawn chairs are not allowed outside of vehicles and the boardwalk does not allow people to sit on top of vehicles.