Everyone can take simple steps to prepare for disasters to ensure the well being of their family. To get prepared, visit www.RedCross.org.
Earthquake insurance is more affordable than you may think. Contact your agent for a quote or visit www.EarthquakeAuthority.com.
Latest Earthquake News
- Disaster Prep Fair
- 3.0 earthquake hits south San Benito County
- September is National Preparedness Month
- After earthquake, Napa bed-and-breakfast owner prepares to rebuild
- In wake of Napa earthquake, Gilroy buildings being retrofitted
- Quake in California's wine country injures dozens
- Bay Area earthquake impacts Central Coast vineyards
|We secured two cabinets completely, with straps to the wall studs, child safety locks, and museum putty. The other side, we secured one cabinet with wall straps only, and the other one without anything. More >>||Our host Susan Jekarl answers a viewer question: What will happen to my fish tank in an earthquake? Susan reconstructs the fish tank on the shake table at UCSD with the help of the engineering team there. More >>|