Two people were badly injured after they accidentally started a fire in a shelter made of old Christmas trees, said firefighters.
The two victims were smoking something in the open field near the gas station on the corner of Cassentini and North Main Street, said firefighters. To read the story click here
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.