Issued at: 2:45 am PDT on April 29, 2016, expires at: 10:00 AM PDT on April 30, 2016
- ...Wind Advisory in effect from 11 PM this evening to 10 am PDT Saturday... The National Weather Service in San Francisco has issued a Wind Advisory...which is in effect from 11 PM this evening to 10 am PDT Saturday.
- Location...the hills above 1000 feet...including the north and East Bay hills as well as the Santa Cruz Mountains. Strongest winds will occur above 1500 feet.
- Timing...11 PM Friday night through 10 am Saturday morning.
- Winds...northerly 15 to 30 mph with frequent gusts to 45 mph.
- Impacts...downed trees...limbs and powerlines will be possible. Secure loose outdoor objects such as lawn furniture. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Walbrun