Advertise with NPG of Monterey/Salinas
KION News Channel 5/46-CBS, along with Telemundo 23 and the CW are the source for Central Coast news and top quality entertainment, sports and network programing.
Our television, online and mobile platforms can deliver your message via customized advertising opportunities. We'll show how we can help you create an effective multi-media marketing strategy that will increase your business.
The combination of our three stations and the KIONrightnow.com digital channel reach more people than any other local media company on the Central Coast, which means more potential customers for you.
KIONrightnow.com has over two million page views every month. A variety of digital advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available to drive traffic to your business website and track results.
Contact us to arrange a consultation and one of our account executives can design options that meet your goals and budget. We'll prepare a custom advertising package designed to deliver results.
For advertising information contact:
Jeff Mitchell: 831.784.4678, email@example.com
NPG Monterey/Salinas Media Group Sales Department 1550 Moffett Street, Salinas, CA 93905
|KION News Channel 5, Your Central Coast CBS affiliate brings you the
latest news first! Starting at 5am Monday through Friday with our two
hour morning newscast. Then M-F at 5 and 6pm and M-Su at 11pm. KIONRightnow.com is the website where you will find continuous
updates on news and weather with over 2 million page views per
|CBS Programming wins the race in viewers and demos in primetime
with NCIS, Madam Secretary, and Survivor. In News, with 60 minutes
and CBS This Morning. In sports, with NFL and the PGA. And in
Daytime, with Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Live with Kelly and Michael.
|The rapid evolution of Digital Media has created new opportunities to
attract customers. We help you identify and follow your ideal customer
while they are online. We know Digital Advertising and Marketing are
confusing, so we make it easy. We hold informative seminars on a
regular basis or we can setup an individual meeting with your business.
|KMUV Telemundo 23 is the Central Coast’s premier local Spanish
station targeting the growing Hispanic population. Reach these
viewers effectively and affordably through Telemundo’s popular
programming such as World Cup Soccer, Boxing, La Voz Kids, Novellas,
Game Shows and the 2016 Olympics. Telemundo features local news
M-F at 6 and 11pm.
| The CW Television Network is hip, trendy, and fun! The primary
audience is 18-49 and young families. CW features hit shows such as
Jane the Virgin, Flash, Arrow, Supernatual, and Vampire Diaries.
Exciting and fun promotions are available each season that will
expand your reach!
- Watsonville police say teen was stabbed by girlfriend on Union Street
- Hundreds of residents pack community meeting for more on Soberanes Fire
- Soberanes Fire: new evacuations in Carmel Highlands
- Soberanes Fire Prompts Air Quality Advisory
- SPCA provides shelter to evacuated pets
- Santa Cruz Democrats react to DNC drama
- Fire crews set up base camp at Toro Park
- Not following concussion protocol could cost draft picks
- Rio Olympics bring beautification projects
- Blocked toilets & leaky pipes greet Olympians
- 7 Russian swimmers banned from Rio Olympics
- Flyers sign F Schenn to 4-year deal
- NFL reinstates WR Gordon on conditional basis
- Michael Jordan breaks his silence on social issues
- Hospice worker's cover of Adele hit goes viral
- From homeless to high school grad bound for college
- 50 cats seized from feces-filled home
- Woman takes husband on road trip in casket
- Pokemon Go: Brooklyn man says he got 'em all
- The '90s are back and we so need it
- Ivanka markets her look after RNC speech