Advertise with NPG of Monterey/Salinas
KION News Channel 5/46-CBS, along with Telemundo 23 and the CW are the source for Central Coast news and top quality entertainment, sports and network programing.
Our television, online and mobile platforms can deliver your message via customized advertising opportunities. We'll show how we can help you create an effective multi-media marketing strategy that will increase your business.
The combination of our three stations and the KIONrightnow.com digital channel reach more people than any other local media company on the Central Coast, which means more potential customers for you.
KIONrightnow.com has over two million page views every month. A variety of digital advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available to drive traffic to your business website and track results.
Contact us to arrange a consultation and one of our account executives can design options that meet your goals and budget. We'll prepare a custom advertising package designed to deliver results.
For advertising information contact:
Jeff Mitchell: 831.784.4678, firstname.lastname@example.org
NPG Monterey/Salinas Media Group Sales Department 1550 Moffett Street, Salinas, CA 93905
|KION News Channel 5, Your Central Coast CBS affiliate brings you the
latest news first! Starting at 5am Monday through Friday with our two
hour morning newscast. Then M-F at 5 and 6pm and M-Su at 11pm. KIONRightnow.com is the website where you will find continuous
updates on news and weather with over 2 million page views per
|CBS Programming wins the race in viewers and demos in primetime
with NCIS, Madam Secretary, and Survivor. In News, with 60 minutes
and CBS This Morning. In sports, with NFL and the PGA. And in
Daytime, with Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, Live with Kelly and Michael.
|The rapid evolution of Digital Media has created new opportunities to
attract customers. We help you identify and follow your ideal customer
while they are online. We know Digital Advertising and Marketing are
confusing, so we make it easy. We hold informative seminars on a
regular basis or we can setup an individual meeting with your business.
|KMUV Telemundo 23 is the Central Coast’s premier local Spanish
station targeting the growing Hispanic population. Reach these
viewers effectively and affordably through Telemundo’s popular
programming such as World Cup Soccer, Boxing, La Voz Kids, Novellas,
Game Shows and the 2016 Olympics. Telemundo features local news
M-F at 6 and 11pm.
| The CW Television Network is hip, trendy, and fun! The primary
audience is 18-49 and young families. CW features hit shows such as
Jane the Virgin, Flash, Arrow, Supernatual, and Vampire Diaries.
Exciting and fun promotions are available each season that will
expand your reach!
- New skate park plan causing controversy in Capitola
- Distracted driving on the rise, new report reveals increase in violations
- Two people killed in huge wildfire burning in Kern County
- Witnesses testify in preliminary hearing for Seaside mother's 1982 murder case
- Rep. Sam Farr participates in House democrat sit-in
- ATM machine stolen from Santa Cruz minimart
- CSUMB's Upward Bound making a difference
- NFL to interview players named in Al-Jazeera report on PEDs
- Auston Matthews is No. 1 pick in NHL draft
- Bulls deny shopping Jimmy Butler
- Penguins C Malkin won't need surgery on elbow
- Wizards SG Beal turns down spot on Team USA
- Red Sox place OF Young on disabled list
- Police: Ex-NFL player shot during naked break-in
- California hosts 'World's Ugliest Dog Contest'
- A fateful encounter turns teen's life around
- RNC delegate wants to avoid voting for Trump
- Tony Robbins 'fire walk' over hot coals injures 30
- Booze & books! Barnes & Noble to serve beer & wine
- Police find heroin mill hidden in candy store
- Man brags about robbery on Facebook, is arrested
- Brexit 'major blow' to UK film, TV industry
- Study: Movie criticism dominated by men
- British celebs react to shocking Brexit
- Building featured in 'Psycho' sold to developers
- Ralph Stanley, bluegrass music legend, dies at 89
- Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga join campaign against gun violence
- The Rock teases a run for president (again)